PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
Through our interactions with you we collect various kinds of personal data. Some of this data is provided by you directly, and some is collected automatically based on your interactions with our websites, events, and emails.
You may decline to provide your personal data, however this may impact our ability to provide you with information, products or services. The data we collect may include the following:
- Your name and contact information.
- Interaction data about your use of our websites, Apps and emails (for example data on which pages on our site you visit, search queries, add to cart actions etc.).
- Device data.
- Error reports, access logs and performance data.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
C3 uses the data we collect to respond to enquiries, and to provide a better experience on our websites, Apps and emails. In particular we use data to:
- Process and respond to any enquiries
- Provide support when you contact us.
- Improve and develop our websites and Apps.
- Market to you via email and targeted advertising campaigns.
- Internal business reporting.
We only ever process your personal data with your consent or as necessary to fulfil our obligations to you as a customer, to operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations and to protect the security of our systems.
REASONS WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We only share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When necessary to respond to your enquiry (for example, sharing your request with relevant partners to gain information that we need to respond).
- To ensure the security and stability of our websites and Apps (for example, we may share error or logging information with our third-party monitoring service, in order to alert us to any technical problems).
- To market to you using trusted third-party vendors (for example, with your consent we may share your data with our consultants and agency in order to send you direct mail, email or social media campaigns).
HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The primary method of accessing and controlling the personal data we collected is by letting us know you do not want us to do so. You can at any time request that we delete this data in its entirety by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to this you can always opt out of any of our marketing communications at any time:
- You can opt out of our email marketing campaigns by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our email campaigns.
- You can opt out of our push notifications by adjusting the settings in our native Apps.
We will respect any browser-based cookie controls or tracking protection that might be enabled, however we do not currently support the “Do Not Track” feature now present in some web browsers as there is not yet a common understanding of how we should interpret this signal.
If you cannot access or control certain personal data you believe we may have collected, you can always contact us. We will respond to requests to control your personal data within 30 days.
- Remembering your preferences.
- Remembering what you have been interested in.
- Logging you into our website and keeping you logged in across pages.
- To help us prevent fraud.
- Gathering web analytics data to inform us how our visitors are interacting with our website/Apps.
- Tracking affiliate program referrals.
Some of the cookies we use include:
- Track error messages and other notifications that we may display while you are browsing our website; this ensures we do not present the same message or notification multiple times.
- Store content when requested by the shopper.
- Forced local storage of specific content sections that should be invalidated.
- Creation of local storage of visitor-specific content that enables ecommerce functions.
- Storage of specific information related to visitor once they have initiated actions such as display, social media information, etc.
- Google Analytics to distinguish users.
Most web browsers will accept cookies automatically but allow you to delete or block them. If you choose to block our cookies, many of the features on this website will no longer work.