C3 SUPPORT HUB
The decisions we make today, will determine tomorrow.
Serving Your Needs Through Challenging Times
In these unprecedented times the importance of staying in control of existing contracts and projects is absolutely vital. Contractual obligations are not going to go away because of the coronavirus pandemic, and unless they are managed, carefully and professionally they could lead to major problems further down the line.
The C3 Alliance have set up a brand new service, geared towards helping all disciplines within the industry with:
- Contracts on hold
- Work suspended
- Government advice for construction industry
- Unable to perform your duties
- Potential breach of contract
- Re-commencement of works
Our senior team of development management specialists are ready and waiting to help. Supporting and advising on individual contracts or
with broader issues. With over twenty five years experience in contractual and industry troubleshooting, running commercial departments
at some of the UK’s leading developers including Berkeley Homes, Sir Robert McAlpine and Balfour Beaty, we can support you through
these worrying times.
The C3 Alliance are members of BRE Construction Excellence, CPA (Construction Products Association) giving us a unique insight and access to latest Industry and Government advice and support. We also work closely and have strong relationships with some of the leading Manufacturers, Developers, Contractors and Industry Professionals. We will use these and our other resources in Government and Industry to help our Clients to come out the other side with the minimum of damage.
The C3 Alliance Support Hub Areas of Consideration:
- Understanding the exposure and risk you currently face
- Realigning contracts with the current situation
- Identify actions to be taken on site activities if works suspended
- The facilitation of agreements between parties
- Review of contractual position including obligations and rights
- Access construction expert legal advice through our alliance partners
- Identify the measures that you should be taking to protect yourselves
- Managing supply chain
- Ensuring that the current insurance policies remain active and relevant throughout the period
- Ensure ongoing assessment, communications and reporting through the crisis
- Ensure record keeping and documentation to avoid disputes in future negotiations
- General support throughout the process
- Be on call, so we are there for when you need us
The C3 Alliance Support Hub has been developed to help, not add yet more stress to this situation. Our remit is to save you potential costs and
losses, so we are on your side with a dedicated team, working for you. Our charges have been kept to a minimum with a fixed fee approach so
you know, up front, your potential exposure. Our goal is also to win your trust so we can collaborate with you in the future as well.
Free Initial Consultation:
The first part of this process is to discover if we can be of help. Our initial phone or video consultation is free and during this we will identify how
we can help and whether it would work out financially beneficial for you to work with us.